Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas 2012


I hope your January is going well.
January can be such a gloomy month.  The excitement of the holidays are over and now it's just cold here.  Super cold.
I started January determined to get a million things done. Then I got sick.  Hopefully I can redeem myself before the end of the month.

Here are some pictures from our Christmas break...

This picture might be my favorite from the whole season.

Mason didn't want to sit on his lap.

Jimmy warmed up a little by the end.

Gingerbread houses with cousins.

 Sledding with family on Christmas Eve morning.



Some of my siblings and me.


More family on Christmas Eve
Nora and Grandpa

Nora and Grandma


My Wise Men

Nora was baby Jesus in a few nativities throughout the month.
She played the part well.


Opening Christmas Eve Jammies.
Not sure why he doesn't have clothes on.


My littles.

Christmas morning, waiting to come upstairs.




Talking to Davey's little brother (via Skype) who is on a mission for our church.

Happy to help Nora open her presents.



Proudly displaying the new undies that his older brother got for Christmas and let him wear.
Yes, they are on wrong.



Happy Friday!!



4 comments:

Erin Field said...

Your family is so beautiful Liz! Your boys are quite the characters.

Danielle said...

I love that I've found your blog. You're family is adorable. Good to see some "Hanks" kids at heart!

Molly said...

Oh I love these pictures so much! I especially love Nora as baby Jesus and then the spazzy pic of ben's and your kids making gingerbread houses. Oh and the beautiful one of you and Nora.

Nic & Spence said...

Those undies!!!!!! That is one of the best pictures I have ever seen!! I just love it! Your kiddos are adorable! And I cant wait to read your post about taking Nora to the temple, what an amazing experience that must have been! Im so happy for you Liz.