Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Autumn Time



Happy Monday!

I hope you are indeed having a happy Monday.
We're loving fall and everything that comes along with it.

If only winter didn't have to come next. I despise the freezing cold.

But, I'll try to focus on the positive and the beauty that comes with this fun season.


Here's a picture from a recent session.
Aren't they such a cute family?


I loved the color scheme they had going on with their outfits.
So fun.

This last weekend we went to the farmer's market and the boys picked out a pumpkin for each member of our family.  They made sure to give daddy the biggest and Nora the smallest.  



"Heavy!"






 

 This is how Jimmy's glasses are 98% of the time. Right on the tip of his nose.

Nora just hung out here and watched.





1 comment:

Molly said...

You and your kiddies are so CUUUUTE. I love this post. And I too love the fall.