Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy October!




The boys and I are decorating the house Halloween style today.
They couldn't be more excited.
We were supposed to decorate yesterday but I told them that their room had to be cleaned first.
I went in their room (a couple of hours later) to get them for dinner, thinking that it just might be cleaned, and they were zonked out on the floor.  Awesome.
When they finally got it all clean and we had dinner, it was too late to decorate so, today is the day!
Mason has been talking about Halloween since August and now that it's October, well, that may just be all we hear about all month.
You should have seen the look on his face when I pulled out their new Halloween shirts.
Priceless. 


Here's our attempt at a self-timer picture today.
I was tickling them to make them smile.
And it worked.
But they were also flailing like fishes.
I'll take what I can get.
Nora has a Halloween outfit too but she was sleeping at the time so we'll add that picture later.


Happy October!


-Do any of you have any tips on getting your kids to clean (when you ask)?


4 comments:

rachel! said...

Too cute!

Jennifer Diane said...

Really precious photo...

Newsletter said...

Lizzie, this is the cutest picture ever. THanks for sharing. This makes me miss you guys way too much.

Newsletter said...

Oops. I'm on a differen't account. "newsletter" is "Molly"