Sunday, September 30, 2012

Construction and a sweet babe.


I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.
We've been doing some remodeling on this little blog and I'm really loving it, 
But I still have more to do so stay tuned...

We spent this weekend doing normal ol' things.
Working in the yard, running, church, wedding reception, visiting with family.

Here's a random i-pad picture from tonight of me and my sweet chickee babe.
Her daddy was to the side making her smile.



Man, she's smiling a lot lately.
We're just soaking it all in.
What a sweetheart she is.



3 comments:

Cassie said...

Such a beautiful baby! I love her cute little chubbylegs. And beautiful mama!

Molly said...

I love this picture! Your blog is looking so good and so fun! I miss you.

Charlene said...

She is so beautiful!! aww :) And you look great here too :) Happy October!

-Charlene
www.becomingthebarrs.com