Monday, August 13, 2012

The Big Brothers are Growing Up




I can't believe how big my boys are getting.
Mason is getting ready to start a real preschool
And he will be in kindergarten next year.
Crazy.
Jimmy wears glasses now (have I mentioned that here yet?) and he looks like an old man.
Mostly because he almost always wears them on the tip of his nose.
He still follows his brother everywhere and insists on doing things his way all. the. time.

They are loving being big brothers to their sweet little sister
And they insist that she always wants the binky.

Every day I think to myself...
How did I get so lucky?

I'm not sure how I got so lucky but I'll take it.

Life is good.



5 comments:

Angel said...

Mason's hair is to die for! I hope my kids get curls like that and oh my goodness love the glasses on Jimmy. Darling!

Meg said...

So wonderful!

Jenny and Jeff said...

You are amazing and deserve all the blessings and happiness. You are such a good mama :)

rockinabbs29 said...

Hi! I'm a new follower! Your family is beautiful :)

Molly said...

This is the cutest picture ever. Your boys are so adorable. This makes me miss you so much. I want to meet little Nora too. :)