Monday, June 11, 2012

Today I love...


Bouquets of flowers on the kitchen counter.
mmmm...
Something about it is just so pleasant.
And wonderful.
And beautiful.
Our house has been turned upside-down while we're trying to get the flooring done in some of our main living areas
But today I was determined to make it as beautiful as I can.
Even though we aren't done.
Yet.


Oh.. I don't think I've ever posted a picture or our cabinets since we painted them!
I guess this is a glimpse!
They were ugly-orangy oak.
Now they are clean white.
And I just finished those stools.
They were old and brown.
Now they're bright green.
Bold?
Yes.
But, I love them.


3 comments:

Dani & Jake said...

Oh my goodness I seriously love your kitchen. SO jealous.

Mae said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE the cabinets with the AMAZING STOOLS!!!! Those colors (with the flowers) are just perfect!

Laura Rafferty said...

Those stools just make your kitchen...!