Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mason loves Thomas "A MILLION BILLION!"



 Mason is the biggest Thomas and Friends fan around,
and his birthday is coming up.

So, when I saw that Heber Valley Railroad is doing a contest for families to win tickets to spend "A Day Out with Thomas," I jumped on that.
We posted a cute video of our little conductors here
and we could use your help!
All you need to do is click the link (that leads you to the video on the Heber Valley Railroad Facebook page) and "like" the video!
Easy Peasy.


PS... the boys are SUPER cute in the video, so you should watch it too.

My favorite parts:  
-Mason's visual of how big he wants his cake.
-Where Mason is trying to make an unfair deal barter with Jimmy for the trains he wants.
-The last line. 


I love my boys.

 Thank you friends!



No comments: