Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Sweetie Had a Birthday!


My man turned 27 earlier this month.
Holy cow, I love that man.
I'm going to share some pictures of him throughout the years.
I recently posted wedding pics in a post about our anniversary, so head there if you want more lovey pics.
Here you will see cuteness... 

Because I can't help it.

 
Isn't he the cutest?
 


I had a secret crush on him then.


My crush wasn't so secret anymore.


Married!

He's a Mamma's boy.


First time Papa.

Baby's first camping trip.

Second time Papa.
Without him, I would have fallen apart through this part of our journey.  He is so strong.

They love him.



Davey, 
I love you more than you know.
I am so glad that we have each other.
We've faced some tough stuff together and you have held me together when I felt like I wasn't strong enough.
You are always there for me, even when I'm a punk. :)
You are a wonderful father and our boys are lucky to have you.
Thank you for your strong hugs, for holding my hand, and for always making me laugh.

Happy birthday sweetie!!!



3 comments:

Molly said...

This is so sweet. What a great post. Happy Birthday Dave! You gys are the best.

THE COOK'S said...

Aw, I love this! So so sweet!! :))

wanqmo said...

yaa... this is too sweet
seeing ur married and happy life :)
i wanna marry soon
ur babies are too cute and
u and ur husband looks too perfect with each other
BLESS <3 :D
takecare