Friday, March 2, 2012

Awesome Amy Guest Post!


Hi lovelies! I was (and still am!) super excited when Miss Lizzie asked me to do a guest post, she is one of the most amazing people I know, and while I've known her for years, she's absolutely one of my most favorite people (EVER) to blog stalk.
Let's cut to the chase.....
 I am Amy and I write the blog Amy is Thinking..... which is basically about how I test nuclear reactors for the government. Not. It's as simple as it sounds, my blog is a documentation of all my thoughts, from the sweet and sincere to the utterly insane.
It's about the funnies, insecurities, and everything else in life that I find interesting.
So, here's a few things about me, so you can decide if you'd like to come on over and follow my crazy train..... 
1. I'm not a natural redhead. The only way for me to overcome my jealousy of natural redheads was to pretend that I am one, so here I am.... pretending, and wildly happy over it.
2. I'm overly crafty and while I can't weild a hammer with the best of them
(I hit the wall more often than the actual nail....)
I make up for it with the crafts I do.
I always have at least 4 projects going on at once, but I've been SLACKING in the updating department. So stay tuned! There are a lot of fun ideas and projects coming your way!
3. And finally I love my friends (sweet Lizzie included!) and my family... I mean, who doesn't love their friends and family? The only difference is, I document it on my blog in ways that are often amusing and potentially embarassing.  Which I'm sure they all LOVE.
Aaaaand, that's me in a nutshell! I'm excited to meet all you lovelies, so head on over and say hello!
~ Amy


1 comment:

Kayla said...

Love her! Gorgeous girl!!!