Thursday, March 8, 2012

5 Years!


5 years.


Wow, it's been a crazy 5 years.

We've grown so much and learned even more.


We're quirky and so alike (more so than either of us like to admit sometimes).


We still hold hands and say "I love you" just as much as we did in the beginning.
 (And we plan to be able to say that again in another 5 years... and another... and another.....)


I love him.

Mason is behind me looking at the pictures in this post.
He got an excited look on his face and said, "Hey, that's when you and daddy got married!!"
Then his eyebrows wrinkled and (with a really sad look on his face) he said, "Why did you leave me and Jimmy at home?  You can't leave us home when you go get married..."


linked up with Embrace the Camera.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very nice pictures! I love kids comments :) They are the greatest.

The Gambrel Family said...

Congrats! Cute pictures!

My kids always want to know where they were during our wedding. It's so cute!

Alexis Halle said...

Haha! Mason is cute! I love his comments. Happy Anniversary! Oh and by the way I had a dream last night that you were 19 weeks pregnant and Alaynia was 4 weeks. It was a very interesting dream to say the least.

bonbon said...

Adorable! I got marreid in March too- it's definitely the best time of year to get hitched!

bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

MnM said...

Beautiful photos!

Such cute comments by your boy! :)

The Mecham Family said...

Oh my- Mason is a cutie!!

Molly said...

Mason always makes me laugh so much. That is so funny. These pictures are so pretty. Happy anniversary! Thanks for the fun post sissy. :)

Ashley said...

These pictures are incredible!! Happy Anniversary!