Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Underpants and Getting Healthy



Wow, I sort of just disappeared last week.  Oops.
I unexpectedly ended up with 7 children and blog time just couldn't fit in the schedule.
My mind was a little frazzled and this is how my Mason looked for an entire day.


Yup, those are underpants on his head.
I have no words.

I recently found this cute blog and my sisters and I started this "Get Healthy Challenge."
We're just not doing the weight loss part, we want to focus on the "getting healthy" aspect of it.
So far, I've really liked it.  It's always nice to have an extra motivation to be healthier.
Especially when all you want to do is sit and eat ice cream.

Well, right now I have a massive mound of laundry waiting to be folded so I'm going to attempt to tackle it.
See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Dani & Jake said...

I LOVE this! I am going to see if my hubby wants to do it with me. What a good idea!

Amy said...

Good luck getting healthy! You already seem so on top of eating healthy food and running. Makes me feel like a slacker :). Love this photo, too adorable.