Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Erin - Living in Yellow


Hey there pretty things.
My name is Erin and I write over at Living In Yellow.
A blog that is about a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
And a whole lotta this and that ;)
You get the point.
Anyhow.
I am so excited to be here today for Lizzie.
I adore her and her little (and growing) family :)
Lizzie graciously asked if I would share something with you readers and even though I am not a huge fan of sharing {especially girl scout cookies}, I obliged.
Here is the deal though--guest posts can be somewhat awkward.
I don't know you--you don't know me--and really.. you are probably annoyed that this is a guest post on and not Lizzie speaking at y'all herself.
So instead of rambling which is what I normally do.
I will leave you with 5 things you need to know about me.
Just all the basic, important, you must know these things type of stuff.
Starting with numero uno.
1. I am white.
My husband is white.
And we gave birth to a black daughter.
I know, awkward right?
2. If a restaurant has macaroni and cheese on the menu, that is what I order.
No matter what.
Obsessed is an understatement.
3. I can't focus. Like seriously. My mind jumps around a mile a minute.
Make that a mile a second--one second I am thinking about what I should make for dinner {okay that's a lie--I never really think about that} and then the next I am wondering how giraffes necks got to be so tall.
Wait, where I was going with this?
Crap.
Moving on..
4. Blogging makes me happy.
Fo sho.
I love it and that's all there is to it.
5. Speaking of blogging--I have compiled a list of Blogging Lessons Learned.
Some people have said it has helped them out.
So, assuming I like you all {which is a pretty good assumption}
I figured--I should help you out too.
You can start with Round One.
And then you can proceed to Round Two.
Or if you want to declare it Opposite Day, you can start with Round Two and then go to Round One.
Really, it's whatever your preference is.
And really, it might not even help you out.
Shoot.
Maybe you should just fore go the whole idea of reading those.
No.
You know what.
Don't fore go it because that will mean you won't end up on my blog..and well, I think the whole point of a guest post is to convince your hot little booties that you need to get over my blog.

-Erin

2 comments:

THE COOK'S said...

I'm a new follower and found you via Living In Yellow blog. Your little family is so stinkin' cute!!! :) Excited to read more!

bonbon said...

I also came over from Living in Yellow. Such a beautiful header you have, I need someone talented like you to make a collage of all my photos like that! What an adorable family you have!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com