Monday, January 9, 2012

Three Babies


Yup, this is how we roll.


Hope you're having a stellar Monday.
Besides looking totally awesome in the wardrobe department,
My boys are loving life and I'm in love with how much these two adore each other.
Seriously. They LOVE each other and they never want to leave the other out.
Sure they fight like brothers do but they always end with a big hug and an, "I'm sorry" (or "I'm saaawwwwyyy," as Jimmy would say) and then they're off to play.
I really don't know what I'd do without them.

These days Mason is asking me almost every day if we can have a baby.
He actually asks for "THREE BABIES" and no matter how many times I try to explain that babies usually come one at a time, he will not let go of it. He wants three. Nothing less. But, I know when we actually are blessed with a wee little one in our home, he'll be as happy as can be.
That's another thing about these littles... they love babies.
Maybe one day they'll get to love on our baby.



1 comment:

Crystal Spencer said...

Aw! I hope they get a little baby soon. You guys are such a cute little family. I think you deserve it!