Monday, November 14, 2011

Results...


 Many of you have been asking and wondering about the results of the Ordinary Hero grant contest.
As have I.

Well, a few minutes ago the results were announced

And...



Drum roll please....




 
WE WON!!!!!
And, not only did we make in into the top three, we were the TOP SELLER!!
With the $500 grant plus the 40% of sales we earned over $1,400 for our adoption!!

HOLY COW!!!!

I can't stop with the exclamation points
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are so thrilled and we're extremely grateful to all of you who helped us make this happen!
WOW.
I am still shocked.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Now my blog will go back to normal posts.
Thank goodness.

 
And.. just because this post needs a picture, I am going to post one of my boys on Halloween again.
Because I love it.


8 comments:

A womb for rent said...

That is so freaking awesome!!! YEAH!!!!!!

Angel said...

Oh yay Liz! I'm so glad you guys won!!! P.S. I already got my shirt I ordered and love it! :)

Molly said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME! You are amazing sissy. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!

Dani & Jake said...

YAYY!! Oh this makes me so happy - congrats girl!!

Mandy @ Sugar Bee Crafts said...

amazing - great job!

Aline said...

HOORAY!!!! We are so happy for you guys!!! Congrats Lizzie!

rachel! said...

You deserve it!! XO

ahs said...

Lizzie, that is so WONDERFUL!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! We are so happy for you guys!