Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hair


Remember this post?
Well, I'm still working on my hair cutting skills.

For a while I was letting Mason's hair grow out because it was oh so cute and slightly curly at the ends.

But then it started to get past the cute point.
Despite the scraggly mess, I kept waiting because I didn't want to cut those curls off.

Until one morning he woke up and I decided it was time


For both of them.
   
So off it went.

I didn't do this alone though, Smarties and Cars 2 helped a great deal. 
Have you ever tried to keep a 3-year-old and 2-year-old still while you cut their hair?

In the end... they're pretty proud.




5 comments:

ahs said...

what adorable boys! way to go on their haircuts, lizzie!

Amy said...

oh my everloving goodness, they are adorable and you are quite the cosmetologist!

Dani & Jake said...

Look at how handsome they are!

Cassie said...

They both look so good! Nice job!

The Mecham Family said...

Great job! They are adorable