Monday, October 3, 2011

Madness


Hello friends.
I hope you enjoyed the weekend. 
We sure did.

We watched General Conference and I'm feeling really uplifted.
I really love conference weekend.
And it was nice to have some time to relax because my body. is. sore.

Last week I started P90X and, my goodness, I'm hurting.
I started because I had some really lazy weeks and I felt that I needed an exercise plan..
 I've heard some pretty great things about P90X..
Then a friend offered to lend me discs...
So....I jumped in.
Want to know the really crazy part?  A while back I also signed up to run the Halloween Half Marathon.
You see, I ran it last year and it was super fun, so I wanted to do it again.

Probably not the best timing on my part.

Anyone want to run it with me?


Maybe posting about this insanity will help me stick to my goals.

Oh heavens.
Here's to 83 more days...





1 comment:

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

I think I lasted a week on P90X then I decided I could blame pregnancy for my quitting. You can do it!