Saturday, September 24, 2011

Broken Cookies


When I make cookies I always end up eating the broken/messed-up/smashed ones.
I do this for a couple of reasons..

One: To leave the good ones for others.  I wish I could say I do this to be nice but it's more because I want to appear (to those I serve the cookies to) to have done a really good job cooking perfect cookies.
Two: Because It feels like I am eating less when I am eating broken and smashed cookie pieces.
Well, on this day, I made a small batch and ended up needing to eat almost all of them.
I think I subconsciously screwed them up so that I could eat them all.





5 comments:

Open Journal said...

Those look really good! NExt time you make cookies you should send me some! haha

rachel! said...

How tragic! Wish I was there :)

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

Those are pretty ugly cookies but I'm sure they tasted fabulous! Next time make Jenny make them! Miss you guys!

Amy said...

LOL, you are so funny :). Loved this post.

Molly said...

You're a Hanks.