Friday, April 22, 2011

Oh, April

I love this time of year.
 Image Copyright: Dancing Toad Photography. Prints of this image are available to purchase on our website, in our Adoption Fundraising section.

I really love it.
The weather is warming up (for the most part).
Flowers are starting to bloom.
It's the time where we start thinking of all the amazing things we can do over the summer.
We constantly get to smell that wonderful rain smell.
and...
It's Easter time.
I love Easter.
Not just because of the adorable children in their cute Easter Sunday clothes,
or because of Easter bunnies, baskets and candy (but oh how I looove the candy),
but because it's a wonderful opportunity to stop and think about the real meaning of Easter.
To think of the immense love our Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ, have for us.
How lucky we are.

1 comment:

rachel! said...

Gorgeous! Your talent astounds me! I hope you and your little family have a wonderful Easter :)