Thursday, March 24, 2011

My face is broken.

Mason is learning so much these days.
He tries so hard to understand everything around him and is constantly wearing his "thinking face" as he is figuring things out that he didn't quite understand before.
I love it.  I love seeing my little boy come to understand things.
I love helping him learn. And most of all, I love the innocent way he looks at the world.

The other day he was drinking an ice cold smoothie and every time he would take a long sip he would yell in frustration, "My face is broken!"
This happened after every big sip he took.
It took us a while before we learned that he was saying that every time he got a brain freeze! 
It was the cutest thing ever.



Until today... Mason was crying over something and he pointed to the tears coming from his eyes and said, "Mama, my eyes are broken!"


Apparently his body is breaking one piece at a time.


6 comments:

Tamera said...

He just gets more and more adorable. I can't wait to see you all again!!!

Molly said...

I can't stop laughing.

Cassie said...

He's getting so big! Thanks for sharing his adorable moments. PS he looks kinda like Reedie in that first picture.

Nikki said...

haha. He is soooo cute! I love his little face and the expressions he is using.

Aline said...

I love it! So cute and funny! Your blog is adorable Liz.

rachel! said...

You're going to have so much fun when he goes to kindergarten ;)