Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Crazy.

I look at all of the lovely blogs out there and sometimes I find myself feeling a little discouraged.
There are so many lovely ladies with so much to share about their seemingly perfect lives.
Sometimes after reading a totally fabulous blog I find myself thinking, "I want to be more like that."
I think what I forget is the fact that more often than not blog posts are about the things we love, the projects we successfully accomplish, fantastic holidays, and the many other beautiful things that occur in our lives.
We aren't seeing much of the mundane, the "flop" projects that end up in the trash, or the days that go completely awry.
Personally I would love to see a little bit of the crazy out there in blogland.

I will start here..
with my crazy.

Yesterday I was quickly getting my boys ready to go.  
They had their baths, their diapers were clean, they were fed, I put their jackets and shoes on and just as we were walking out the door I look down to see that I put BOTH of their shoes on the wrong feet.
Not just Jimmy's shoes.
Not just Mason's.
BOTH.
Yes, it appears that I am a fabulous mother.






Yesterday I also left my car lights on when I went into the store 
and I didn't get ready for the day until well into the afternoon.
It was one of those days.
But, those days deserve to be shared too.
I hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday, even if it is mundane or crazy.

5 comments:

rachel! said...

I'm absolutely, insanely jealous of your crazy :)

The Mecham Family said...

Cute post! I'm totally going to start following your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Liz- I love this! I love those 'real' blog posts, they are always the best/funniest/most relatable, I love that you posted this :).

The Dayleys said...

I agree with you about the 'fabulous' blogs. They are wonderful to read but there is something special about sharing the everyday real life happenings. Thanks for sharing your crazy day!

Tucker & Tiffany said...

I totally agree! Life is all about ups and downs, so lets share all of it together. :)