Friday, January 28, 2011

When You're in a Bind


Warning: This post will be one of many that will give you a little insight on how weird I am.  
Don't judge.
. . .

I like eyeliner.
Even if I have very little time to get ready, I like to have eyeliner and mascara on.
But, if you're like me you never remember to buy a new thing of eyeliner until after you have run out of it.  When I'm in this kind of bind I do something a little silly.. this silly thing works for me and when done right, it works really well.


When I am all out of eyeliner I just grab a bobby pin and touch it to the tip of my mascara brush, right where it's goopy.  I then rub it on and it works like liquid eyeliner.  You will most likely have to re-dip, depending on the amount of eyeliner you like to use. 
Important note:  You need to use a bobby pin that still has the soft round things around the ends.. you wouldn't want to scratch your little eyelids.


p.s.. Maybelline Great Lash BIG is my favorite mascara at the moment. 

3 comments:

Amy said...

Liz this is such a good idea! I don't think I'll ever run out because I always have 4 or 5 at one time, but I ALWAYS lose them and have to go without, so this ... is an AWESOME idea. Thanks!!!
P.S. didn't know I could follow you on here, I'm now a follower!

The Reed Family said...

very clever. I just love your photos!! You are so good! I just wish we lived near you and could have you take pictures for us! Oh and WOW on that play kitchen! If ever you go visit AZ... :)


Julia

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

Thanks for the tip!