Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project- Jewelry Holder

A while ago I posted on my old blog about the jewelry holder I made to help me organize my tangled jewelry piles.
I'm posting it here in order to keep my projects together in one place.

I bought a cheap frame and fabric and found some wire at a local farming store.
I used wire cutters to cut the wire sheet (not sure the actual name of the stuff) to fit into the frame
then stapled the fabric into the back.
After making the large one I decided to make a few to sell/give as gifts.

For this one I painted the wire to match the background fabric.
I also painted little curtain hooks (not in picture) to attach to the wire so I could necklaces and bracelets on the hooks.

For these I didn't paint the wire and I used tiny nails instead of staples to attach the fabric to the back of the frame.




1 comment:

Amy said...

I love this! And, I love love love love the top left photo with the balloons. OMGoodness it's amazingly adorable!