Sunday, September 11, 2011

Adoption Bio

I updated our bio a bit...

Why do we have a bio?
Well, as most of you already know, we are planning on adopting
 And we decided to write up and post a little family bio for people to refer to.
Maybe someday a miracle will happen and a sweet birth mother somewhere will see our bio and decide to place their baby with us. Maybe. I can dream right?
This can only happen if they have the chance to get to know us.
So, if you can.. help us spread the word.
I will put this in our side bar for easy reference.

Click the image to enlarge.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Lizzie,
I've posted your blog link on my family's private blog (it's one that my aunts and girl cousins all over the United States to keep up with each other). If you'd like, I can post a link to my facebook, and my blog - I don't have many followers on my blog, but I have readers from all over the world...

Julia said...

Liz, I'm not sure if you remember me, but we went to a year of Jr. High together and I saw your Blog from Amy's Facebook, I'll add it to my blog I have family all over the west coast. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I know a great agency called heart and soul, if your interested. My sister has been blessed with two children from them! They are really fast to place children with you (4 mo). Good luck!

The Reed Family said...

Hey lizzie
Just thought if you decide to do another sort of sale or anything, let me know. I love to sew as do many of my friends and I could make some things for you to sale! And I will post this on my blog!


Julia

Amy said...

Liz -- I kept that up 2 days, I had 58 page views on it yesterday, and 117 on Wednesday (the day I posted it). So I know that a lot of people saw it :), even though few commented :).