Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

How was your Thanksgiving?
Ours was wonderful and packed full of thankfullness (nevermind that thankfullness isn't a word)
and family time.
We attended two Thanksgiving feasts.

And we ate and ate and ate.

Typical of my Bubba.

Davey made 3 batches of homemade ice cream on Sunday.
Yes, THREE.  He is wonderful.
Here's Bubba getting some ice cream from his daddy
while losing his britches. 




Here's my little indian.
Notice how he holds his pencil. Oh my goodness, he's so cute.

Playing cards with Grandma.

When you ask this little Monkey to "say cheese" this is what you get..
 Yes, it's incredibly cute and creepy at the same time. We love it.



I am Thankful for my life.
For my husband and little ones.
And for a God that has blessed us with all that we have.

1 comment:

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

We are thankful for those cute little ones too!