Monday, June 14, 2010

Karren and Matthew's Luncheon

Matthew and Karren are such a cute couple. 
They got married out of state but held a luncheon here in Utah that I was lucky enough to shoot. 
They are wonderful and obviously madly in love. 
Here are a few pictures from the luncheon. 
I felt like the vintage look just "fit" with the images I am posting, but I threw in a few colors for this post as well.

Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY by leaving a comment in the giveaway post just below this one.
Giveaway ends Saturday.










I love this picture! Classic.



















Her dress was SO pretty!

2 comments:

Silver Strands said...

Those pictures are really great!
oxoxo
Denalee

Emily said...

oooo I love the Sepia ones of them on the bench they look vintage, and the dress one at the end is pretty cool...but I love them all!!