Saturday, June 12, 2010

About

For the most part, my posts have been short and simple up until now. 
I've decided that I should tell you a little bit about myself.
There is no specific order to all of this.. just a bunch of random tid bits.
I usually just put my own images on this site, but due to lack of time and actually having the items on hand, I had to borrow some.
References to where I got the pictures are at the bottom of this post.


I am a lover of music, I don't play it.. or sing it in public..though I wish I could, I just listen to it. 
And dance with my boys to it.

Speaking of my boys.. I love them. With all my heart.

There is something about fresh paper that is just wonderful to me. Writing in a brand new notebook.. mmm...

Ice Cream is my weakness. Big time.

Obviously, I LOVE taking photos.  I have had some formal education in photography but my degree is Deaf Studies and American Sign Language.

I dream of adopting a baby.. or two. Future pregnancies aren't an option for me.


I have a secret love of Pop-tarts and Ramen Noodles. Not together, that would be gross.

I love camping.. and fishing (even though I'm not very good at it.)

I am often paranoid. I put my little ones to bed several hours before I head to bed myself but I always check on them one last time before I lay to sleep.

Going on a run is relaxing to me.  And a run in the rain is even better.
(this is me running a half marathon in-between two men that are, apparently, very much taller than myself)

I have a bad habit of caring what other people think of me. I am working on breaking that now.

I have another bad habit of building up clutter.  I hate to admit it but I am a cluttery person.


I believe in this.

To me, there is nothing better than butterfly kisses.

I enjoy traveling, so much. After High School I lived in Tennessee, New York/Connecticut, China, Utah and was planning a trip to Africa until my soon-to-be husband came along and drastically changed those plans.




Images found: here, here, here, and here.

3 comments:

Silver Strands said...

You are adorable, and so is your family! So glad to know more about you and your life, and I can't wait to hear more about your life and adventures!

Kunz Family said...

Wow I've known you my whole life and a lot of that information I didn't know. I guess that means we need to hang out more! We're planning a fishing trip to Ogden when Kyle gets back you guys should come...Alexis and Mark might come as well! ;)

You Are My Fave said...

I love ramen noodles. I purposely don't buy them because I would eat them everyday and they have no nutritional value. I'm still confused as to why they have so much fat in them.